Austin Water Bikes rentals and tours is the premier way to view Lady Bird Lake in gorgeous downtown Austin. You and your friends or family can explore the lake area, taking in all the sights and sounds that downtown Austin has to offer. The water bikes are eco-friendly and very easy to use. They are a blend of a kayak and a bicycle powered only by your enthusiasm and peddling muscles! Our water bikes can cruise up to 7 miles an hour and offer a unique experience and photo opportunities. Come check us out behind the Hyatt Regency Hotel in downtown Austin.
About the Experience
Why is Austin Water Bikes Different?
- We provide you with a stop watch – so you don’t have to hurry back on the hour in fear of getting charged for another whole hour – you only pay for your time on the water bike.
- We always give you a one minute instruction of how to ride the water bikes . Our unique product allows you to safely enjoy your ride to have a great experience.
- We have restrooms at the Hyatt Hotel.
- The water bikes have a waterproof container for your valuables while you’re on the water and you can take your cell phone or camera.
- We have a parking garage.
- Our water bikes have two cup holders
We only take reservations for the first and last hour of the day. In between is first come first serve. We use Reservation Genie to manage online reservations for Austin Water Bikes. Click on the button below to reserve your water bike today!
Austin Water Bikes is located behind the Hyatt Regency in downtown Austin on the South side of Lady Bird lake between Congress Avenue and South 1st street. There is parking located just West of South 1st street by Riverside Drive
Location208 Barton Springs Road, Austin, Texas 78704Open in Google Maps
Hours of Operation